It’s really an amazing feature we’ve been waiting for forever. I’ll show you how you can now delete a message before reading it on whatsapp was sent by mistake.
You have 7 minutes to clear a message on WhatsApp
And if your dream became reality? Good news, thanks to the new function set up by WhatsApp, you will be able to remotely erase all messages sent by mistake.
- Your contact has a recent beta version of the WhatsApp application that is already deployed on the AppStore.
- The deletion must be done in less than 7 minutes after sending the message.
- It is absolutely necessary that the contact has not read it yet. But hey, that makes sense.
How to delete a sent WhatsApp message before it is read
1. Download (or update) and install the latest beta version of WhatsApp. Do not forget to save your messages for more security.
2. Open the application and start a conversation with any user Joining the program.
3. Send a message, then press the same message right away for a few seconds, Click on the trash icon in the upper right corner.
4. You will see a new option called “Delete for all”. Click on it.
That’s all! You will see that the WhatsApp message has been removed from your side as well as from your recipient’s side.
If it works on your side, do not forget to share this article with all your friends, otherwise, the comment space is reserved for you.