We all know that Google Adsense is the best-paid advertising agency on the internet and the best way to make money with your website or blog, but your application for Google Adsense is approved is not easy, Follow the data below and register on Google Adsense easily
All bloggers have the dream of approving their Google Adsense registration as fast as possible and most times their requests are rejected because they do not comply with certain Google Adsense rules.
How to make the registration on Google Adsense and have an Adsense account approved easily.
If you follow all the rules in this guide, be aware that your Google Adsense application will be approved in a short time, Follow and register on Google Adsense easily
1. Buy a domain name
Preferably a .com, .net, .org domain name but a free domain name can also do the trick. And think about having a paid hosting too.
2. Have quality content
Think about the quality of your publications and not the quantity, not copy – paste, I think an article of 500 – 1000 to see even 100 words.
3. Publish regularly
Always update its contents, I advise you to do at least one new article per week but everything depends on your courage.
4. Add your site to search engines
Open a Google Webmaster account, so that your site is visible on Google
5. Boost your visitor traffic
Try to increase from day to day your traffic coming from search engines and social networks like Facebook, Twitter…
6. Add Google Analytics code
Google Analytics helps you track down your visitors and gives you visitor statistics, a great way to know what topics to deal with in your next articles.
Before moving on to registration, I advise you to:
- Have at least 10 good articles,
- Your domain name must be at least 1 month old
- Have at least 50 visitors a day
Google Adsense Validation Process
- Make your registration on Google Adsense: with the following information (your name, your address, your website.
- 1 or 2 days after checking your information, Google will contact you
- Sign in to your Adsense and create an Adsense ad code, put it in your blog/site
- The ad will not show anything until your account is verified or approved.
- After 1 or 2 days, Google Adsense will contact you to tell you if your account has been approved
Here are some techniques to put in place to end up with an approved Adsense account to register on Google Adsense Easily in record time.