Many users are facing this error in the Chrome browser only, so if you have been here then you look for a solution to your problem! So here you are in the right place.
Where did this error come from?
This error occurs because the DNS lookup fails when you try to access a Web page. The error is often encountered in most cases for Google Chrome users.
For what does not know? DNS is a server that allows the translation of a domain name by its Internet address (IP).
After several sessions of research and testing, I was up to solving the DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN or DNS PROBE FINISHED NXDOMAIN error on Google Chrome. This error is due to a problem with the search for the site in the DNS servers (DNS lookup).
Throughout this tutorial, you will discover how to repair your Domain Name Server (DNS) connection using two methods that can help you get rid of this error code Dns_Probe_Finished_NxDomain easily.
How to fix DNS PROBE FINISHED NXDOMAIN problem.
Solution # 1: Change the DNS addresses
In this first solution, we will modify the addresses of DNS servers on Windows.
1. Open your control panel, To do it: press the “WIN” then search for “Control Panel”, click to access it
2. Then open the “Network and Sharing Center”.
3. Click on “Change Card Settings”.
4. On your internet connection, right-click with your mouse and then access “Properties”
5. Select “Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP / IPv4)” and click “Properties”.
6. Check “Use the following DNS server address:”.
7. Next, put the following addresses in the “Preferred DNS Server” and “Auxiliary DNS Server” cases. You can either put Google’s DNS addresses:
If this solution does not work after applying the settings and closing the properties window, go to solution # 2!
Solution 2: Flags on Google Chrome
In a new Google Chrome window
Open this page: Chrome: // flags /, then click on the button “Restore all tests by default”.
This method will re-initiate all the experimental features of Google Chrome and this needs to fix your browser.
If you have any questions please ask them, Use the comments below to post your questions!