There are various extensions and programs to download videos from Youtube and archive them. Nevertheless, there is a very simple way to download these videos from our browser. In this article, we explain how to download a Youtube video without software.
How to convert or download a YouTube video without software
1. The key is in the URL direction of the video we want to download. To do so, select all the part of the URL that is before the domain name, that is to say: http: // www. (Including the point). As on the picture below.
2. Delete this part of the URL we have just selected and insert the letter ” s ” twice, ie ” ss “, and press the ” Enter ” key.
3. Then, the browser will direct us on the web page of the site savefrom.net , on which we will have a preview of the video and a list of various formats in which we can download it.
4. Select the link that interests us and the download will begin.
5. Here we can see that the video is already uploaded to our device.