Do not complicate your life anymore! If you are using a recent computer you can easily (re) install your operating system with a simple Usb Key. Interested?
Rufus, released a few days after WIN10, is a utility for formatting and creating bootable USB media, such as thumb drives, flash memory, etc.
Benefits of using rufus:
- you want to create a USB installation media from a bootable ISO image (Windows, Linux, UEFI, etc.)
- you want to work on a machine that does not have an operating system installed
- you want to program a BIOS or other type of firmware from DOS
- you want to run a low-level utility
Rufus supports ISO images from Hiren’s Boot, ArchLinux, Debian, Fedora, CentOS, LinuxMint, all Windows, etc. and is faster than Unetbootin, Universal USB Installer or the Windows 7 USB utility, for creating a Bootable USB drive.
Download Rufus USB Bootable
Tutorial to make a Bootable USB key with Rufus
- Download the Rufus file, run it (no installation required).
- Click on: -On “Device”, to choose the USB key on which you want to put the OS.
-On the small icon in the form of a CD player, to select the ISO image (Windows 10.iSO)
-On “Start”, to start the operation, it takes 2 to 5 minutes on average
-How to install PC from USB with RUFUS
How to install Windows 10 from a USB key
After creating the Bootable USB key of Windows 10, to reinstall a Computer, just:
- Turn off the computer
- Plug in the Bootable USB Key
- Turn on the computer
- Click on the key to enter the “Boot Manager” often it’s F12, and select “USB Drive”
When you see the message “Press any key to boot from the CD-ROM”, press and the installation will begin, Follow the instructions on the screen