AndroidHow ToiPhoneOSPC

Download Fortnite To Play Free Games On Mobile (IOS / Android) and Pc

Fortnite Battle Royale created since July 2017 by Epic Games is a video game that can be deployed on different platforms that allows after all to play with your friends on Windows PC, macOS, PS4, Xbox One and even Nintendo Switch.

As for Sony Vegas with Pokemon Go , some users can not download have trouble downloading and installing Fortnite on their mobile devices. So discover in this article how to download and install the mobile game on your iOS (iPhone, iPad) and Android (tablet)

Fortnite Requirements for iOS Mobile (iPhone / iPad) and Android

  • OS: Android 8.0 or newer, 64-bit (recommended)
  • RAM: 3 GB or more
  • GPU: Adreno 530 or newer, Mali-G71 MP20, Mali-G72 MP12 or newer

Complete list of all Fortnite compatible iOS and Android mobile devices

For the iOS mobile (iPhone / iPad)
  • iPhone 6S / 6S Plus
  • iPhone SE
  • iPhone 7/7 Plus
  • iPhone 8/8 Plus
  • iPhone X
  • iPad Mini 4
  • iPad Air 2
  • iPad 2017
  • iPad Pro
  • and all recent products on iOS
Finally, a first list of compatible Android devices offered by Epic Games:
  • Samsung: Galaxy Note 9 / Galaxy S9 / Galaxy S9 / Galaxy Note 8 / Galaxy S8 / Galaxy S8 + / Galaxy S7 / Galaxy S7 Edge / Galaxy Tab S4 / Galaxy Tab S3
  • Google: Pixel 3 / Pixel 3 XL / Pixel 2 / Pixel 2 XL / Pixel / Pixel XL
  • Huawei: Mate 20 / Mate 20 Pro / P20 / P20 Pro / Mate 10 Pro
  • Honor: Honor Play / Honor 10
  • Xiaomi: Blackshark / Mi 5 / 5S / 5S Plus / 6/6 Plus / Mi 8/8 Explorer / 8SE / Mi Mix / Mi Mix 2 / Mi Mix 2S / Mi Note 2
  • OnePlus: OnePlus 6T / OnePlus 6 / OnePlus 5T / OnePlus 5
  • Asus: ROG Phone / Zenfone 4 Pro / 5Z / 5
  • LG: LG V30 / LG G7 ThinQ / LG G6 / LG G5
  • Nokia: Nokia 8 Sirocco
  • Razer: Razer Phone 2 / Razer Phone
  • HTC: HTC U12 + / HTC U11 + / HTC U11 / HTC Ultra U / HTC U10
  • Sony: Xperia XZ3 / XZ2 Premium / XZ2 / XZ2 Compact / XZ / XZ1 Compact / XZS / XZ Premium / XZ
  • Essential: PH-1
  • ZTE: Axon 7 / 7s, Axon M, Nubia / Z17 / Z17s, Nubia Z11

How to download and install Fortnite Battle Royale on Android phone or tablet

Since October 11, 2018 , there is no need for invitations to play Fortnite on Android.

However Epic Games has confirmed that Fortnite on Android will not be released on the Play Store , simply that Googletakes 30% of the revenue generated by the applications and leaves 70% to the developers themselves. This is what makes Epic Games consider unworthy.

1. Therefore, to download the official version of Fortnite on Android, you must first register for the beta .

For those who have a Samsung smartphone, you can directly access the game from the Game Launcher .

Once you have registered for Beta , you will be able to download the game directly to your phone using a .APK file . Size ( 1.92GB ) but expect at least 2.3GB of free space on your phone

Warning: it is useless to download the Apk on torrents sites , illegal or do not know or if your registration was rejected. For you this article stops here.

 

2. After downloading the file, click on it to open it -> check ” Installing applications from unknown sources ” and then go back to install Fortnite on your phone.

And Fortnite On iOS devices (iPhone / iPad)?

To play Fortnite Battle Royale on your iOS device, you must register on the Epic Games website and then wait to receive an email invitation from Epic with a link to download the Fortnite mobile game .

If you have not received an invitation from Epic Games, have a friend invite you to test Fortnite Mobile. This feature is an option in the game.

Tags

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Close