Download calm harm an application that provides you with stains to resist to harm itself and its point port and its security because it is protected by a password
Stem4, a London-based mental health charity that helps users resist the urge to hurt themselves. It offers solutions in the form of distraction techniques.
What does it do?
Calm Harm has four types of activities that focus on the main reasons people self-harm:
- Distract helps fight envy by learning to control yourself;
- Comfort helps to heal rather than harm;
- Express helps to release feelings in a different way;
- The release provides safe alternatives to self-harm.
If you are not sure which one you should use, it also has ” Random ” and ” Breathe ” buttons. Each activity type lists relevant adaptation skills.
How does it work?
The application is developed for stem4 by Dr. Krause, clinical psychologist consultant, using ideas from an evidence-based therapy called DBT. The goal is to help learn to identify and manage your “emotional” mind with a positive impact. The application allows you to track your progress. Please note that the app is a treatment aid, but does not replace it. For example:
1. the ‘ Breathe ‘ category tells users to inhale to expire for one minute,
2. the category ‘ Distraire ‘ offers challenges such as counting down or thinking of names starting with different alphabets.